Welcome to the home page of Master Environmental, Inc. We are your number one source for secondary containments, spill kits, and absorbent pads. You can partner with us to handle all your environmental waste needs.
- Hazardous waste transportation and disposal
- Emergency response services
- Spill cleanup and remediation
- Contaminated soil excavation and disposal
- Analytical testing and waste characterization
- Technical field services/lab packing
- Confined space tank cleaning
- Underground storage tank installation/removal
- Used oil and antifreeze pumping/disposal
- Oil/Water separator pumping/disposal
- Industrial waste water pumping/disposal
- Full line of secondary containment supplies, drums, spill kits, booms, berms, and absorbent pads, spill containment pallets, and much more.
Master Environmental, Inc is licensed, bonded, and insured with the latest DOT, DEQ, and EPA approved equipment to handle all your environmental needs. Our business systems are unmatched in our industry. Whether it is emergency response or scheduled maintenance, our 24/7 response staff has the highest level of professional customer service, documentation, and reporting process in place to insure that all laws and regulations are clearly being met. Master Environmental, Inc is the clear choice to handle all your environmental needs. We look forward to meeting you and building a long term honest and ethical relationship.
• 24 Hour Emergency Response
• Hazardous & Non Hazardous Waste Disposal
• Secondary Containment Supplies
Master Environmental, Inc.
PO Box 208
Meridian, Idaho 83680